Health & Safety
WHY DO WE NEED HEALTH & SAFETY REGULATION??
At Car Park Markings Ltd. safety is our number one priority. We are continually striving to reinforce safety and ensure a working environment in which accidents are prevented and avoided at all costs. We stringently adhere to strict Health & Safety policies, ensuring the site is safe not just for our staff but for you and your customers.
Car Park Markings Ltd. accepts the responsibilities of the 1974 Health & Safety at Work Act and all associated Acts and Regulations made under them. We consider safety on every project and are always making improvements to our Health & Safety procedures to reduce the chances of injury or accident.
HOW Can WE PREVENT ACCIDENTS?
Car Park Markings Ltd. aims to protect employees and all others who may be affected by our activities by:
- Promoting the active involvement of employees to create a positive safety culture
- Creating and applying appropriate measures to control these risks
- Setting goals for the continued improvement of safety, health and welfare
- Investigate incidents and near misses to understand their causes so as to prevent or reduce them happening again
HOW WILL WE ACHIEVE THESE?
Our commitment to safety will be implemented by the following means:
- Undertaking hazard identification and assessing the risk
- Raising health and safety awareness through the use of effective means of communication and literature
- Making available any and all resources needed to ensure suitable and sufficient risk control measures can be applied
- Providing necessary information, training, assessment and supervision to all employees enabling them to understand their health and safety responsibilities
- Understanding the risks we face and creating and applying appropriate risk control
How Can You trust US?
Car Park Markings Ltd. require all employees to recognise their duty under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 to take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves, their fellow employees and others who may be affected by their actions at work.
We ensure any employee or contractor will not have to work unsafely at any time, and will support anyone who brings any genuine safety concerns to us and work to address any issue.